Join the 6th edition of a leading European cybersecurity conference – Geneva Information Security Day (GISD)! Organized for the six consecutive years by High-Tech Bridge, this edition brings together cybersecurity leaders and visionaries from over 15 countries in a luxury hotel in the heart of Geneva, Switzerland.
GISD is a vendor-neutral conference for the open and actionable discussion, knowledge sharing and meeting new practitioners from the cybersecurity industry.
Learn about the best Application Security strategies in the era of DevSecOps and CD/CI. Discover the best practices of risk assessment and regulatory compliance in light of GDPR, and find out how to use Machine Learning and AI technologies to enhance your SOC team. Take an advantage of the networking cocktail to meet in person European industry leaders and share your thoughts and experience through face-to-face.
The number of places is limited. Participation is free, but no sales or commercial consultants are allowed. The Organizer reserves the right to deny a participant on its own discretion.
14:45 – 15:15 Registration
15:15 – 15:30 Welcome Speech
Ilia Kolochenko, CEO and Founder | High-Tech Bridge
15:30 – 16:15 Panel Discussion I
Application security strategy in the era of DevSecOps and CD/CI
1. Urs Schmid, Chief Security Officer | Manor | Switzerland
2. Troy Cunningham, Internal Security Consultant | dunnhumby | UK
3. Peter Merker, Chief Information Security Officer | Skyguide | Switzerland
4. Bernd Achatz, Director Systems Engineering DACH | F5 Networks | Germany
Moderated by: John Meakin, Chief Risk and Security Officer | Burberry | UK
16:15 – 16:30 Coffee Break
16:30 – 17:15 Panel Discussion II
Best practices of risk assessment and regulatory compliance in light of GDPR
1. Andreas Bolatzki, IT Security Officer | Galexis AG | Switzerland
2. Johny Gasser, Information Security and Compliance Officer | Orange Business Services | Switzerland
3. Nuno Teodoro, Compliance, Risk and Privacy Specialist | Vodafone | Portugal
4. Vivien Eberhardt, Head of Cyber Security Business Development | SITA | Switzerland
Moderated by: Nicolas Vernaz, Director, Data Protection and Cybersecurity | PwC | Switzerland
17:15 – 18:00 Panel Discussion III
Leveraging Machine Learning and AI to enhance your SOC
1. Boris Taratine, Chief Cybersecurity Architect | Large Bank | UK
2. Francesca Bosco, Program Officer | UN Interregional Crime and Justice Research institute | Italy
3. Andy Bates, Executive Director | Global Cyber Alliance | UK
4. Ilia Kolochenko, Chief Executive Officer and Founder | High-Tech Bridge | Switzerland
Moderated by: Mark Barwinski, Cybersecurity Director | PwC | Switzerland
18:00 – 19:30 Cocktail and Networking
You can download the official Agenda by this link.
#cybersecurity #InformationSecurity #privacy #DataProtection #cybercrime #legislation #hacking #Swizterland